Our PDF-to-HTML programming API authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into HTML files, including:
- Fonts. PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate system fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages. Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved for facilitate editing.
- Tables. PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to HTML tables automatically.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting. Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on HTML page.
Download PDF-to-HTML API