Account Manager — Technical Software Sales
BCL Technologies is looking for an Account Manager to sell and market our products and technologies. The potential Account Manager should be:
- A team player and a quick learner with excellent inter-personal communication skills. The Account Manager will be able to learn quickly and move toward selling enterprise class software systems.
- Computer Literate. Strong candidates will have an excellent understanding of computers and basic software systems and will be able to articulate technical information in simple terms.
- A Self-starter. The Account Manager must be able to thrive under high pressure and dynamic environment, and work with minimal direct supervision.
Primary Job Duties
- Initiate and maintain constant communications with clients to protect and grow all assigned account relationships. This includes making calls to help existing clients understand the technical aspects and benefits of BCL's capabilities that will justify their continued and increased investments in BCL’s offerings.
- Initiate, respond to and follow up with potential and existing customers via phone or email correspondences.
- Utilize sophisticated “need development’ sales techniques that require advanced questioning and communication management techniques.
- Carry out initial research on multiple prospecting methods to figure out important decision makers in existing and potential sales scenarios.
- Educate clients on the value-add differentiation of BCL's products, services and support from all other competitors in the market.
- Work with customers to evaluate possible paths forward for customizable solutions that are technologically feasible and make good business sense.
- Work with other Account Managers, Product Developers, and Engineers, as required, to figure out innovative approaches for "non-standard"/customizable implementations.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent written communication and verbal skills to complement both in-person and phone based communications.
- Ability to conduct research via Internet to qualify prospects and locate key decision makers.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work an early schedule to support Central/East Coast clients.
- Proficiency with MS Office and knowledge of SalesForce or similar CRM.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and understand how they apply to the sales process.
- BCL Technologies offers a comfortable work environment with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
About BCL Technologies
BCL Technologies is a leader in document management solutions and professional services, serving Global 1000 clients such GE, Adobe, Johnson & Johnson and Intel, since 1994.
In accordance with the USCIS (formerly INS) regulations, all successful applicants will be required to show proof of their legal right to accept employment in the United States.