Natural Language Processing Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and skilled Computational Linguist/NLP software engineer to develop software in IR-related technology.
In this role you will write programs, for example, to extract named entities – date-value triples from well formed written English text.
You should have very strong programming skills (C/C++, C#, and/or Java) with knowledge of relevant linguistic theories and familiarity with current state-of-the-art tools.
Desired experience and qualifications
- Four-year college degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Must be able to write excellent code in C/C++, C#, and/or Java; STL, ASP.NET, Windows API, .NET framework, COM, Design Pattern, and Algorithm.
- 3 years+ programming experience.
- Experience in building production quality software, and understanding of full cycle.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Operating system and its applications.
- XML and HTML experience will be a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail is extremely important.
About BCL Technologies
BCL Technologies is a leader in document management solutions and professional services, serving Global 1000 clients such GE, Adobe, Johnson & Johnson and Intel, since 1994.
In accordance with the USCIS (formerly INS) regulations, all successful applicants will be required to show proof of their legal right to accept employment in the United States.