Technical Support Engineer — Pre and Post Sales Support
This job is no longer available
BCL Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Support Engineer to do pre and post sales support for end-user XBRL software aimed at the financial industry. In this role you will be interacting with customers on the phone, through online-demonstrations and on-site meetings.
Primary Job Duties
Your job will be to help customers:
- Install and use software
- Troubleshoot customer problems
- Train customers online and in person
- Four-year college degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Windows Operating system and its applications. Applicants must know how to deploy and setup Windows environment, install applications, and troubleshoot Windows issues.
- XML and HTML experience.
- Comfortable in interfacing with software engineers/managers/customers, and can adapt to pressure and rapid changes in requirements.
- Knowledge of the financial and accounting industry and terminology
- Experience supporting financial software
- XBRL taxonomy experience is a major plus
- Attention to detail is extremely important
- BCL Technologies offers a comfortable work environment with competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
About BCL Technologies
BCL Technologies is a leader in document management solutions and professional services, serving Global 1000 clients such GE, Adobe, Johnson & Johnson and Intel, since 1994.
In accordance with the USCIS (formerly INS) regulations, all successful applicants will be required to show proof of their legal right to accept employment in the United States.