BCL Technologies releases easyConverter SDK 1.0, a PDF to Word Programming Toolkit
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Santa Clara, CA
Programmatically Unlock the Contents of Your PDF Documents with BCL easyConverter SDK.
BCL easyConverter SDK's PDF2Word API allows programmers to convert Adobe® Acrobat® compatible PDF documents to Microsoft Word compatible RTF files. These Word compatible files can then be edited, modified or mined for text, graphics, tables and lists. Free Trial is available.
Rich Content Conversion
BCL easyConverter SDK's PDF2Word API authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into Word compatible RTF files, including:
- Fonts. PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate Word fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages. Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved for facilitate editing.
- Tables. PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to Word tables automatically.
- Lists. List are detected and converted automatically to lists in Word.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting. Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on RTF page.
Easy To Implement
A few simple lines of code allows programmers to build robust, scalable, multi-threaded enterprise class applications :
1: EasyConverterLib::IPDF2WordPtr pConvObj = NULL;
3: pConvObj->ConvertToWord (InputFileName,OutputFileName,Password,From,To);
Works with Many Programming Languages
By putting easyConverter SDK's PDF2Word API in a fully compliant COM Object wrapper, BCL allows programmers to create, manipulate, and modify PDF documents from any language that supports COM Objects. Languages that can access BCL’s COM Object based easyConverter SDK include:
- ASP and ASP.NET (running in Web Server)
- Java (using Java COM bridge)
- Python (requires PythonWin)
- Visual Basic.NET
- Visual C# .NET
- Visual C++ 6.0
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Any programming language that supports COM Object, ActiveX, OLE
- A COM Object bridge may be used with languages that don’t have native COM Object support.
Robust Enterprise Class System
BCL easyConverter SDK allows development of robust, multi-threaded systems that can be easily scaled for enterprise class applications. Robust exception handling allows programmers to develop applications that run nonstop 24 x 7. PDF documents can be converted from file to file or memory and from memory to memory for fast application.
Flexible OEM Pricing and Licensing
We offers flexible licensing programs for commercial distribution of our easyConverter SDK's PDF2Word API. For more information, refer to our OEM Licensing page. We have successfully licensed our PDF technologies to various commercial OEM customers over 10 years period.