easyConverter SDK Usermanual
About easyConverter SDK Loader Object
What is the easyConverter SDK Loader Object?
The easyConverter SDK Loader Object is a helper object to enable
easyConverter SDK on server-side environment.
Instead of this way:
Set oConverter =
Do it this way:
Set oLoader =
Set oConverter =
easyConverter SDK Loader Setup
Before using the easyConverter SDK Loader object, you need to
take a few easy steps described below to configure Windows Service
Create and initialize an easyConverter SDK user
- Log on to the computer as the Administrator and create a new
user account that will automate easyConverter SDK. In our example,
this account is named easyConverter5User. Create a
password for this user account, and select Never
expire so that the password does not have to be
- Add the easyConverter5User account to the
- YOU MUST log on to the
easyConverter5User at least once to initialize the
account, or easyConverter SDK will not run properly.
- If you decide to use an exising account rather than creating a
new account as described above, make sure to also log on
to that user account at least once after easyConverter
SDK is installed for the first time.
Configure Windows Service setting:
- Log on to the computer as the Administrator.
- From Control Panel, launch Administrative
- From Administrative Tools, launch
- Select and double-click on BCL easyConverter SDK 5
Loader to bring up the BCL easyConverter SDK 5
Loader Properties dialog.
Note: If you do not see it in the list, please run
the easyConverter SDK installer again and perform repair.
- Click the Log On tab. Select This
account and type the username and password for
- Click OK to close the property dialog box and
return to the main Services window.
- Start the BCL easyConverter SDK 5 Loader .
- Close the Services window.
IMPORTANT NOTE IF YOU ARE
REINSTALLING OR UPGRADING easyConverter SDK!
- If you reinstall or upgrade easyConverter SDK, it is
CRITICAL that you redo the eight preceding
"Configure Windows Service setting" steps
following the reinstall or upgrade. Failure to do so could cause
the BCL easyConverter SDK 5 Loader to run under
incorrect settings and lead to problems.