Using easyPDF SDK in .NET environment
BCL easyPDF SDK only supports .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
BCL easyPDF SDK API provides a COM object that is available to .NET programmers.
To use easyPDF SDK's COM Object in .NET, follow these steps:
- Add reference to your project
- Specify name space
- Write a couple lines of code
1. Add reference to your project
In the Visual Studio .NET editing environment, add a reference to BCL easyPDF SDK 7 Type Libraries you want to control in your application. In the Add Reference dialog box, click the COM tab. BCL easyPDF SDK Libraries appear as follows:
- BCL easyPDF Converter SDK 7 Type Library (to convert PDF to image formats)
- BCL easyPDF Document SDK 7 Type Library (to insert and extract values from PDF forms)
- BCL easyPDF Processor SDK 7 Type Library (to manipulate PDF, e.g. merge, split, etc)
- BCL easyPDF Printer SDK 7 Type Library (to convert documents to PDF)
- BCL easyPDF SDK Loader 7 Type Library (a helper object for running Printer SDK on server environment)
Select one or more of the above Libraries.
2. Specify namespace
3. Write a couple lines of code