Why can't I convert TIFF files?
Last Updated: 5/24/2012
The TIFF does not conform to Microsoft GDI+ which is a library we use for our conversion of images.
A work around is as follows:
- Start the printer monitor. C:\Program Files\BCL Technologies\easyPDF SDK 7\Samples\Visual Basic\Printer (Client)\eptest.exe
- Set the default printer to the SDK's Printer
- Check the TIFF file type association and make sure there is an entry for "print"
- It should look something like this: "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" -p "%1"
- Now you can print through the command line and the printer monitor will catch it:
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\MSPVIEW.EXE" -p filename.tiff