Complete PDF API Features.
API to create, merge and edit PDF with the best quality
easyPDF API allows developers to use all the advantages of our modern technology with the unique set of settings to manipulate with Portable Document Format (PDF) and to build advanced PDF solutions for many different server platforms and enterprise desktop applications.
easyPDF SDK comes with the following APIs and Libraries which offers impressive features:
Convert Printable Documents to PDF - PDF Printing API
- Convert printable documents to PDF at high speed.
- Support for 32-bit/64-bit versions of Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8/2012/10.
- PDF/A Standard support for long term archiving of electronic documents.
- PDF/X Standard support for exchange of print-ready PDF files in printing/advertising industries.
- XPS Support (Supports XPS to PDF conversion. Requirement: .NET Framework 3.0 or above).
- Automatic and CSS-driven pagination (smarter page break, developers can also programatically control page breaks).
- Automatically handle any exception or error message that may occur in converting HTML and Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) to PDF.
- Support many PDF features such as Font Embedding & Subsetting, Image compression, Metadata, PDF Security (e.g. set permission to print, edit), Digital Signature & Stamping, Watermark, PDF Viewer setting.
- Control printer settings such as graphic resolution & scaling, paper orientation & size, printer color.
- More choices than ever when converting Word documents to PDF.
Office 2007 and Later users can take advantage of WordPrintJobEx,
which offers two modes of operation and numerous options to fine tune your conversion. Key enhancements in WordPrintJobEx include quicker conversions and significantly improved hyperlink support.
- Conversion of Office documents to PDF in server environments
without an interactive user.
- Eliminate Microsoft Office dependency from your workflow!
Version 6.3 introduces OpenOfficePrintJob, which allows Word, Excel and PowerPoint conversion with OpenOffice.
- OutlookPrintJob for converting Outlook documents into PDF.
This requires Microsoft Outlook. Learn more about OutlookPrintJob Object.
- 64-bit Java integration for all APIs
Finally easyPDF SDK offers a comprehensive interface to the native 64-bit JRE/JDK.
Read more about Printer function of PDF API
Process and Manipulate PDF - PDF Processor API
- PDF page manipulation features, such as Merging, Splitting, Rotating, Deleting, Extracting, Optimizing.
- PDF bookmarking features, such as appending and deleting bookmarks from existing PDF.
- Embed elements inside current PDF, such as note, text, hyperlink, file attachment, custom annotation.
- Get PDF information, such as metadata, page size, rotation, count, version.
- Modify PDF security setting, such as getting signature information, checking encryption, changing password.
- Extract text from PDF.
- In-memory PDF decryption and encryption support. The PDFProcessorHandle object now supports efficient processing of encrypted PDFs, as well
as the ability to decrypt and encrypt PDFs.
- Unicode filenames are now supported by all Processor API
Study more about processing function of PDF API
Raster PDF into image - PDF Converter API
- Rasterize PDF into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats.
- Set page number, image color, image quality, image resolution, page conversion timeout.
Check how conversion function works at PDF API
Process PDF Form - PDF Document API
- Extract, insert, and update data in PDF Forms.
- easyPDF SDK's Document API now supports Unicode.
Get familiar with documentation of PDF API functions