Complete PDF API Features
Convert Printable Documents to PDF
- Convert printable documents to PDF at high speed.
- Support for 64-bit versions of Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7.
- PDF/A Standard support for long term archiving of electronic documents.
- PDF/X Standard support for exchange of print-ready PDF files in printing/advertising industries.
- XPS Support (Supports XPS to PDF conversion. Requirement: .NET Framework 3.0 or above).
- Automatic and CSS-driven pagination (smarter page break, developers can also manually control whether they want to have page break or not).
- Automatically handle any exception or error message that may occur in converting HTML and Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) to PDF.
- Support many PDF features such as Font Embedding & Subsetting, Image compression, Metadata, PDF Security (e.g. set permission to print, edit), Digital Signature & Stamping, Watermark, PDF Viewer setting.
- Control printer settings such as graphic resolution & scaling, paper orientation & size, printer color.
- More choices than ever when converting Word documents to PDF.
Office 2007 users can take advantage of WordPrintJobEx,
which offers two modes of operation and a multitude of options for
Word conversions. Key enhancements in WordPrintJobEx include quicker conversions and significantly improved hyperlink
- Conversion of Office documents to PDF in server environments
without an interactive user.
- Eliminate Microsoft Office dependency from your workflow!
Version 6.3 introduces OpenOfficePrintJob, which allows Word, Excel and PowerPoint conversion with OpenOffice.
- OutlookPrintJob for converting Outlook documents into PDF.
This requires Microsoft Outlook. Learn more about OutlookPrintJob Object.
- 64-bit Java integration for all APIs
Finally easyPDF SDK offers a comprehensive interface to the native 64-bit JRE/JDK.
Process and Manipulate PDF
- PDF page manipulation features, such as Merging, Splitting, Rotating, Deleting, Extracting, Optimizing.
- PDF bookmarking features, such as appending and deleting bookmarks from existing PDF.
- Embed elements inside current PDF, such as note, text, hyperlink, file attachment, custom annotation.
- Get PDF information, such as metadata, page size, rotation, count, version.
- Modify PDF security setting, such as getting signature information, checking encryption, changing password.
- Extract text from PDF.
- In-memory PDF decryption and encryption support. The PDFProcessorHandle object now supports efficient processing of encrypted PDFs, as well
as the ability to decrypt and encrypt PDFs.
- Unicode filenames are now supported by all Processor API
Raster PDF into image
- PDF to EMF (Enhanced Metafile) image conversions.
- Rasterize PDF into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats.
- Set page number, image color, image quality, image resolution, page conversion timeout.
Process PDF Form
- Extract, insert, and update data in PDF Forms.
- easyPDF SDK's Document API now supports Unicode.