Rasterizing PDF in ASP.NET
- PDF to EMF (Enhanced Metafile) image conversions.
- Rasterize PDF into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats.
- Set page number, image color, image quality, image resolution, and page conversion timeout.
Dim oLoader As Loader = Server.CreateObject("easyPDF.Loader.7")
Dim oConverter As PDFConverter = oLoader.LoadObject("easyPDF.PDFConverter.7")
Dim oPDF2Image As PDF2Image = oConverter.PDF2Image
oPDF2Image.Convert(Server.MapPath("./input.pdf"), Server.MapPath("./output.jpg"), Nothing, Nothing, Nothing)
Download Free Trial
Watch a QuickStart Video
on how to use easyPDF SDK in ASP and ASP.NET Web Server Environment.
Testimonials from Our ASP.NET Customers
- “easyPDF SDK setup was very straightforward, unlike our experience with other products. We wrote just a few lines of code to start using it.” Read the case study
- “We evaluated many PDF tools and drivers. We even wrote our own. Except for BCL’s easyPDF SDK, all had limitations we couldn’t live with. Some only converted from MS Office and not very well. Others could not do annotation or text stamping on PDF documents. None were as easy to use and as easy to integrate.” Read the case study