Rasterizing PDF in C++
- PDF to EMF (Enhanced Metafile) image conversions.
- Rasterize PDF into BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF image formats.
- Set page number, image color, image quality, image resolution, and page conversion timeout.
EasyPDFConverter::IPDF2ImagePtr oPDF2Image = oConverter->GetPDF2Image();
oPDF2Image->Convert("C:\\input.pdf", "C:\\output.jpg", NULL, NULL, NULL);
Download Free Trial
Comprehensive PDF Features
C++ Sample Projects
Download C++ Sample Projects
Testimonials from Our Customers
- We use easyPDF SDK technology for PDF conversion and it works very well. We knew BCL is a solid company. We have also looked at several competitors and tried to use their products, but we like easy PDF SDK the best. When we talked to BCL Technologies’ design engineering team, we knew they had the knowledge and confidence to solve our problems.” Read the case study
- We evaluated many PDF tools and drivers. We even wrote our own. Except for BCL’s easyPDF SDK, all had limitations we couldn’t live with. Some only converted from MS Office and not very well. Others could not do annotation or text stamping on PDF documents. None were as easy to use and as easy to integrate.” Read the case study