Error message "AddPrinterDriverEx: The system cannot find the file specified (2)".
Last Updated: 6/8/12
If this happens in your 64-bit machine, you might have downloaded the incorrect version. Please download the 64-bit version and try again.
If you are installing in 32-bit machine and you are using the right version, please follow these steps to fix the problem:
- In Windows taskbar, Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel
- In the Control Panel, double click on the "System" icon
- Click on the "Advanced" Tab
- Click on the "Environment Variables.." button
- In the "System Variables" window (the one on the bottom), scroll down
to locate "Path" variable. Select that variable and click on the "Edit" button
- In the "Variable Value" field, check to see that the following is listed somewhere in that string of values: %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem, for example: C:\WINNT\System32\Wbem
- If it's not, then please add it to the end (don't forget to add a semi-colon to separate each variable. For example: Variable Value: ...<other values. be careful not to delete anything!>...; %SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem
- Restart your computer (very important), then try to install BCL easyPDF Printer again.