Talk to us:
PDF-to-HTML Converter API
BCL easyConverter SDK authentically maintains the contents of the PDF files when converted into HTML files, including:
- Fonts. PDF fonts are mapped to the appropriate system fonts with style, size and kerning to make accurate fit.
- Multi-Column pages. Single and multi-column pages are converted to equivalent structures with text flow preserved for facilitate editing.
- Tables. PDF tables with and without PDF table structures are detected and converted to HTML tables automatically.
- Graphics. Graphics are converted authentically and placed accurately on the page.
- Page Fitting. Fonts and formatting are adjusted to make PDF page content fit on HTML page.
List of PDF-to-HTML APIs
Convert a PDF document to an HTML document.
Convert a PDF document to an Array containing HTML stream, image streams and image file name streams as they are referenced from HTML.
Convert a PDF stream to an Array containing HTML stream, image streams and image file name streams as they are referenced from HTML.
Set the option to create HTML file using absolute positioning textboxes.
Set the option to connect hyphenated words. For English language only.
File conversion timeout value (in milliseconds).
Set the content of the HTML <TITLE> tag.
Set format for images. This property is ignored if AbsolutePositioning is set to 'true'.
Set resolution for images in pixels per inch.
Set the quality of the JPEG images inside the HTML output.
Get the total number of pages from the input PDF.
Set the option for handling OCR-ed documents.
Determines whether to translate the Symbol font to Times New Roman Unicode.
Set the option to run all PDF2HTML Processes in a Sandbox.
Property: ImageEmbedded New!
Set the option to Embed Images into the HTML instead of extracting them to their own files.